• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Oral Scene Bug in 0.1.6
Playing as a female and entered a scene with a Canin male yet I somehow got the scene for a male PC throatfucking someone.

I'm using the WebGL version if that matters.
I think I found what you are talking about. I started a game as a female character, went and explored, met a male NPC (Canin in this case). I chose the "Get Fucked" option, and then presented my mouth. I then got the text: "TODO: Mouth enter. The tip of your cock is now peeking from your sheath, etc"

I had a quick look at the code for this and it's simply not done. (That's probably why it says TODO Tongue) Normally pronouns are applied as variables so it displays he/she/you correctly, but this scene is just pure text so it will always be from "your" perspective. I'm adding a note on this to my list of stuff that needs to be completed. (See the "being worked on" thread. ) I could have sworn I had finished this one though, but I guess I forgot about it. It's not just a quick bug fix, so I'll have to address it later.

WebGL does not matter in this instance Smile

Let me know if this is not what you meant.
(06-14-2016, 01:40 PM)Helix Wrote: I think I found what you are talking about. I started a game as a female character, went and explored, met a male NPC (Canin in this case). I chose the "Get Fucked" option, and then presented my mouth. I then got the text: "TODO: Mouth enter. The tip of your cock is now peeking from your sheath, etc"

I had a quick look at the code for this and it's simply not done. (That's probably why it says TODO Tongue) Normally pronouns are applied as variables so it displays he/she/you correctly, but this scene is just pure text so it will always be from "your" perspective. I'm adding a note on this to my list of stuff that needs to be completed. (See the "being worked on" thread. ) I could have sworn I had finished this one though, but I guess I forgot about it. It's not just a quick bug fix, so I'll have to address it later.

WebGL does not matter in this instance Smile

Let me know if this is not what you meant.

It wasn't just the "you have a penis" perspective. The male npc magically turned into a female.
Forgot to add that in my first post.
(06-14-2016, 11:20 PM)Scarebear Wrote: It wasn't just the "you have a penis" perspective. The male npc magically turned into a female.

The code for oral penetration looks like this currently:
string fullStr = "";
fullStr += "TODO: Mouth enter. ";
fullStr += "The tip of your cock is now peeking from its sheath, and a small clear drop of pre-cum is hanging from it. ";
fullStr += "As you bring it up to her mouth she immediately stretches her neck and takes the tip of your cock into her mouth. ";
etc...

As a comparison, the vaginal penetration code (which is properly implemented) looks like this:
fullStr += active.Pronouns.heSheYou + " line"+aExtraS+" up " + active.Pronouns.hisHerYour.ToLower() + " " + this.getThreeWordDescription().ToLower() + " with " + receiving.Pronouns.hisHerYour.ToLower() + " " + pussyAdjective.ToLower() + " folds. ";
fullStr += "Tracing " + active.Pronouns.hisHerYour.ToLower() + " " + this.getTipDescription().ToLower() + " up and down a few times, making sure to come in contact with both " + receiving.Pronouns.hisHerYour.ToLower() + " clit and " + receiving.Pronouns.hisHerYour.ToLower() + " opening each time. ";
etc...

There is actually a lot more to the vaginal one. All kinds of if/else and function calls that get descriptions of various things. My point is; The first example will always print the text you see, regardless of who is who. This is why "You" fuck "her" in that scene. It's only like that because I haven't finished integrating the scene into the code. It's written, but not implemented, so to speak. Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon